Am I An Alcoholic? Try This Alcohol Use Assessment For Morristown
What Makes Me An Alcoholic?
Alcoholism is a persistent condition where an individual displays behaviors of problematic alcohol consumptions that disturb their life. The levels of alcohol use can fluctuate, ranging from light to extreme addiction, and may impact someone’s mental and physical health, job or school, and family and friends.
What Are Just Some Signs Of Alcohol Use Disorder?
Individuals with alcohol use disorder could struggle with:
- Strong urges to drink
- No or little control over their drinking
- Drinking leading to dangerous situations
- Physical and mental health complications stemming from alcohol use
- Poor school or work attendance caused by drinking
- Relationship strain started by alcohol use
Can Alcoholism Be Cured?
Alcohol use disorder will not be cured in the conventional way, but expert care can direct you to understand triggers for drinking and give you the tools so you stay sober.
NOTE:This tool should not be used as a substitute for a proper clinical evaluation.