Vicodin Detox Near Morristown
Detoxing from hydrocodone is the first step to conquering a Vicodin® use disorder, and Sunrise Detox Stirling is here for you. Our medically directed detox near Morristown understands how to safely and effectively taper you off the opioid. We’ll keep you comfortable and safe while your body cleanses itself of the drug. Simply call 908-274-2043 to get the support you need.
Hydrocodone-derived medications like Vicodin are among the most commonly used drugs worldwide. Regardless of their popularity, they also carry a high probability of addiction because of the pleasurable sensations they produce. If a substance use disorder occurs, withdrawal symptoms make stopping difficult and even unsafe. If you want to break the habit, you need the help of experienced medical providers in a supportive surrounding.
Should I Begin Hydrocodone Detox Near Morristown?
Even medications like Vicodin that are prescribed by medical professionals could lead to problems. If you use Vicodin outside of your prescription or continue using when your prescription runs out, then you could be suffering from addiction and need care. You may even find yourself preoccupied with thoughts of getting more of the drug and harm relationships to keep using indefinitely.
You could require hydrocodone detox in Morristown if you have:
- Withdrawal symptoms when trying to stop
- Persistent mood swings, confusion, or depression
- Withdrawing from friends, family, and activities you used to enjoy
- An infatuation with keeping up your supply of the substance
- An increased tolerance where you must take more to get the desired effects
- Problems fulfilling commitments at home, work, or school
Even if you don’t have all the difficulties indicated, you should get help whenever a Vicodin use disorder emerges. Withdrawal symptoms may be disabling and possibly lethal, and the only way to quit using safely is via a medically guided detox.
What Should I Expect From Vicodin Detox At Sunrise?
Our skilled medical team knows there isn’t a standard approach to substance detox. You can expect to be treated with empathy and respect in a non-judgmental setting
at Sunrise Detox Stirling and we’ll start your custom-tailored care with a thorough appraisal. Consequently, we can craft a unique treatment plan, including medicine required to assist you in detoxing in a safe manner.
We know the physical and emotional difficulty detox gives rise to, which is why our team checks your vitals closely and is ready to support you 24 hours a day. We are proficient in dealing with various withdrawal symptoms, like:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle aches and pains
- Irritability and confusion
- Trembling or tremors
We’ll quickly treat any issues you experience. We’ll also keep you comfy and provided for with nicely furnished bedrooms, relaxing resident lounges, wholesome meals, and around-the-clock access to snacks and drinks.
When you’re up for it, you’ll be encouraged to attend one-on-one and group counseling sessions. This not only will aid you while you’re here but also get you ready for inpatient rehab, the next step of your support. When it’s time, we'll help you find how you will proceed in your recovery through detailed aftercare planning.
What Is The Timeframe For Vicodin Detox?
You will be in our care for however long it takes to get you stable from a medical standpoint and ready to continue in recovery. For many, admission to Sunrise Detox occurs quickly, and your detox will generally last 7 to 10 days. The overall timeframe is dependent on the following factors:
- The degree of your Vicodin use including frequency, duration, and dosage quantities
- Your physical state
- Your responsiveness to treatment
When you are stable and equipped with an aftercare plan, we’ll help you switch to a qualified inpatient rehab.
How Do We Ensure Your Safety During Vicodin Detox Near Morristown?
Your safety is a major priority at our Vicodin detox near Morristown. We are meticulous about tracking your condition and know how to mitigate potentially harmful withdrawal symptoms. Furthermore, we’ll ensure any medicine provided to assist you in detoxing from hydrocodone is administered in a proper manner to steer clear of a secondary dependency.
Our safety measures include:
- 24/7 medical care from trained professionals
- Custom-tailored treatment plans to accommodate your situation
- A controlled setting free from outside forces that trigger use
- Careful aftercare planning to keep you progressing toward a full recovery
- Strict patient privacy protocols to make certain your personal info and care details stay confidential
Suboxone is regularly utilized to wean you off opioids as it is less likely to cause addiction than alternative detox meds. It can help minimize withdrawal symptoms, but it must be taken carefully by well-trained professionals. If we treat you with Suboxone, these protocols will be followed:
- To prevent precipitated withdrawal, we’ll delay using Suboxone until the appropriate time
- We will carefully check your response after a preliminary dose
- Alterations to your dosage will be made or alternative treatment possibilities considered
- You’ll be slowly weaned off Suboxone