Codeine Detox Near Morristown
Codeine may be easily obtained and regularly prescribed as a remedy for pain, but it’s still an addictive opiate with an elevated potential for improper use. If you are struggling with codeine addiction, the first step to healing is a medically guided detox. During detox, your system will clear itself of the substance while you make preparations for the next phase of rehab.
At Sunrise Detox Stirling, we’ll direct you through withdrawal in a safe fashion and lay the groundwork your lasting recovery. Call 908-274-2043 to begin codeine detox near Morristown today and take control of your life.
Should I Start Codeine Detox Near Morristown?
One of the unmistakable signs of an opioid addiction is the occurrence of withdrawal symptoms when you cease use. You may begin with physical problems like upset stomach, muscle pain, and headaches. Next, you’re likely to experience mental symptoms such as depression. While withdrawal is a common signal of a dependency, there are various warning signs, including:
- Urges to keep using
- Emergence of a tolerance and the need to ingest bigger doses to get the desired effects
- Disruption of your life leading to issues at your job, home, or school
- Constantly worrying about finding more of the substance
- Withdrawing from family and no longer partaking in pursuits you once enjoyed
Our codeine detox near Morristown is the appropriate first step in your recovery. We’ll keep you protected and relaxed as you deal with symptoms of withdrawal. We’ll also prepare you through voluntary therapy sessions so you are able to build the basis for a complete recovery.
What You Can Anticipate From Codeine Detox At Sunrise Detox Stirling
Our skilled medical staff also recognizes that your health and comfort are vital to detoxing successfully. This is the reason why we provide comfortable bedrooms and balanced, chef-made meals in a nurturing setting conducive to recovery. We will track you continuously and supply care as needed to handle withdrawal symptoms that may include:
- Muscle pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Restlessness and insomnia
Once you’re feeling better, we’ll recommend that you take advantage of personal and group therapy. This is a fantastic opportunity to help you face the psychological elements of substance use disorder while getting you ready for residential rehab.
What Is The Timeframe For Codeine Detox?
Most individuals can finish detox in 10 days. The actual time you spend with us can vary and will be affected by the following:
- The duration and frequency of your codeine use in addition to dosage levels
- Your overall physical health
- Your response to support
- Your individual needs and past medical experiences
In advance of sending you off, we’ll make sure you are stable from a medical perspective and prepared with an aftercare plan, so you comprehend what will take place as you move forward.
How Does Sunrise Ensure My Safety Throughout Codeine Detox Near Morristown?
The physiological and mental pressure of detox can be too much when attempting to detox at home. At Sunrise Detox Stirling, we recognize how to keep you safe and progressing toward recovery. This starts with our capacity to effectively manage withdrawal symptoms.
Our dedication to safety includes:
- Around-the-clock care from credentialed medical personnel
- Managed and welcoming settings far from external forces that trigger use
- Personalized treatment plans to match your specific needs
- Detailed aftercare planning so you know how your recovery will continue
- Unwavering patient privacy protocols to protect personally identifiable information and details of your care
Suboxone is an authorized medication to help you carefully wean off opioids. This drug is known to be effective and is not as habit-forming as other choices. To ensure safety, we stick to the following:
- We hold off on using Suboxone in the earliest stages to prevent a precipitated withdrawal
- An initial dose is given and response tracked
- Changes are completed as needed or other care methods considered
- We’ll gradually wean you off Suboxone
Start Your Recovery With Codeine Detox Near Morristown
Addiction to codeine is not something we take lightly and neither should someone suffering from it. The substance is hazardous in itself and it can function as a route to stronger opioids like morphine, oxycodone, and heroin. If you or a family member require help, you can find it now. Dial 908-274-2043 or submit the form on this page to request assistance. We are ready for you at all hours, 365 days a year, and reply to all inquiries immediately.
Call 908-274-2043 Today